warranty Chromebook R11

Trisha1975
Trisha1975 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2021 in Chromebooks
Ok, so I purchased my Acer Chromebook R11 on 10/20/2021 on Walmart.com, when I called ccustomer spport to get help connecting my Chromebook to my printer it says my warranty is out of date & customer services gave me a website to go to so I can show proof of purchase (CSAPPS.Acer.com/pop) it is asking for a photo of my receipt but my receipt is digital & does not say Walmart on it,& it takes 4 screenshots just to show all of the purchase information!! PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP!!     

Comments

• Trisha1975

Try to save the digital image file on your desktop , documents or downloads 

Please go to CSAPPS.Acer.com/pop and fill in all the information and click on next

It will go to new page (  This is just a example : https://csapps.acer.com/pop/#form.php?page=upload&ref=consumer )

click on chose file below the first option "Proof of purchase" and chose the file which you have saved on desktop, documents or downloads.. 
    Please fill in all the remaining info and click on continue to submit the form..  

If your computer is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    edited December 2021
    BTW please read the model and serial number from the label on the back. An (Aspire) R11 is a Windows notebook from 2015, a chrome book should begin with "CB".

Once we know the actual model number, what is the make/model of the printer you are trying to attach ? Does it have a USB connection ? May be able to answer here.