Will I loose predator sense app if I update to windows 11?

NathanAlwis
NathanAlwis Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2021 in Windows 11
So basically the question is, whether ill lose my predator sense app if I update to windows 11 I am using windows 10 at the moment without any backups of it..
I think the app will be there but just need to be sure ill do a fresh install to delete junk files I have and is there a way to get a backup of a games like GTA V to restore it later on??
Thanks guys....

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    edited November 2021
    @NathanAlwis you will not loose any apps when updating to Windows 11. For games or other stuffs, you can backup them to a different drive (drive D for example), it will not be affected.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • NathanAlwis
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @NathanAlwis you will not loose any apps when updating to Windows 11. For games or other stuffs, you can backup them to a different drive (drive D for example), it will not be affected.
    Thanks,
     and do you know any software to back up my games??? 
  • NathanAlwis
    AnhEZ28 said:
    Thanks,
     and do you know any software to back up my games??? 
    And unfortunately I don't have a D drive I got my helios300 very recently and I cant bother my parents to buy me a SSD or a HDD  so ill get a usb to back it up if that's possible...
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @NathanAlwis you don't have to buy a HDD or SSD, it just a different partition. Creating a new one is simple. Check this video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQQ-ohOdcZU
    Are you playing GTA V on Steams? If so, you can navigate to steam library folder and copy game files and place them on a different partition.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    You can also back them up to a flash drive...
    In answer to the original question, although Predator Sense will still be there after the upgrade, we've seen some reports from people saying it's not working fully. You might want to hold off on the W11 upgrade until it's offered you by MS or until you see definite word here from people saying it's working.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.