Do you guys still make laptops with built in disc burners

Options
Jerry47
Jerry47 Member Posts: 4 New User
im trying to find a new laptop with a built in disc burners at these electronic stores but they dont sell them do you guys still make them? Because if you guys do could you guys shipped them to best buy walmart the source by 4:00 pm the lastest today or if not try to do that by the end of the week please 

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Most of laptop nowadays doesn't include CD-DVD drive anymore. You can still buy an external cd/dvd drive.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Most of laptop nowadays doesn't include CD-DVD drive anymore. You can still buy an external cd/dvd drive.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Vendors like Walmart and Best Buy purchase based on their sales needs. Most consumers are looking for "thin and light", which pretty much precludes the space needed for an optical drive. I believe the last time Acer had one in their laptops was during the 8th gen systems, so three or four years ago. As suggested and external drive gives you the ability to deal with discs, without the weight. Most storage is either SD card or USB flash drives these days, just because the DVDs hold so little data.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jerry47
    Options
    How can i contact acer by email 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It's easier to use their online chat or Contact Us pages...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
  • Jerry47
    Options
    i cant use live chat because it wants me to use my snid code that i dont have because i didnt buy one yet
  • Jerry47
    Options
    Whats there contact email address 4 acer tech support!