Refresh rate Nitro 5 AN515-44

janker34
janker34 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, 
I bought Nitro 5 AN515-44 about 2 months ago. On the specs was that my laptop has 144hz refresh rate but when i checked out it was 60. I tried many ways to change it but with no success. Did someone had the same problem, and if had can you help me. 
Thanks in advance. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• On the display lid, says it's a 144hz display? What is the exact model? Example AN515-44-48VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • janker34
    I think it is AN515-44-R6Q5. And on the display lid says its FULL HD 1080.
  • janker34
    I tried a lot of things and i think the reason that is 60hz is that monitor is conected on integrated graphics card not on Nvidia.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2021
    If your model is the AN515-44-R6Q5, it should come with a 144hz display, see: https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2020/4876/AN515-44/NH.Q9HEV.009.html
    Can you enter the first ten numbers of PARTNUMBER?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mrmigs08
    Mrmigs08 Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Should be able to set in the advanced display settings to 144hz, check to see that AMD driver and Nvidia driver is the latest version.
  • janker34
    I checked all the drivers and all is up to date, but i have only 3D settings on Nvidia control panel. 
  • Can you enter the first ten numbers of PARTNUMBER?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer