Blue screen with nothing on it swift 3 sf314-54g

GreyWolff
GreyWolff Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
good day, i have this problem with my Acer swift 3 sf314-54g intel i5 8th gen

i tried to clean install windows 10 after the acer logo pops up its just shows me a blue screen with nothing on it and then shuts off, its not like a BSOD but literally nothing just blue.
is there a solution for this ? i tried going to the bios a lot of times but its just doesn't seem to work

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Tachi13
    Tachi13 Member Posts: 135 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    You may have to reinstall windows. try holding ALT and tapping F10 repeatedly while the computer turns on, click on Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files > Local reinstall. The other way is, follow this link
    Please click on "Yes" if you find this answer helpful. :):)
  • GreyWolff
    GreyWolff Member Posts: 2 New User
    Tachi13 said:
    You may have to reinstall windows. try holding ALT and tapping F10 repeatedly while the computer turns on, click on Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files > Local reinstall. The other way is, follow this link
    i tried it, and its still doesn't work
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    They made a bunch of different versions of the Swift 3 SF314-54G... Which processor do you have, how much memory, what size and type of drive? Do you hear any beeps before it stops? It sounds like you aren't able to get into the BIOS yet the Acer logo is displayed before the failure?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @GreyWolff,

Reset this PC and keep my files
    1. Shutdown the unit. Press and hold alt+F10 key. Then turn ON the unit.
    2. You will get a blue screen. Choose the option troubleshoot. 

3 Ways to Reset Acer Laptop to Factory Settings without Password​​

3. Select Keep my files to refresh your PC and reinstall your operating system without removing your personal files. Click Next to continue. Important If you have apps installed on your PC, they will be removed. 
    4. Resetting the PC will reinstall Windows, change settings back to their factory defaults and remove all preinstalled apps and programs without removing your personal files. Click Reset to continue.
    5. You will be shown the reset progress on the screen. The screen will turn off during the reset process.
    6. The screen will turn back on when it is installing Windows. Your PC will restart several times during the reset process.
    7. Follow the process until it completes.
    8. When your PC has completed the reset process, Windows will have been reset back to its factory default settings without removing your personal files.​

• joor
    joor Member Posts: 3 New User
    Did they solve this problem? I have this same problem y try all and no resolve the problem
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    @joor you have posted on three different threads, for three different types of computers, that you have the same problem. Unless you are on the exact same computer model and running into the exact same error message it would be much, much better for you to start a new thread (use the Ask A Question button) for your issue. Include your full model number (as in the SF314-54G for this thread, it's on the same sticker as your SN), a picture of the BSOD, which OS version you are running, what you were doing on the laptop when the event happened and what you have tried so far to figure out what is going on. We'll help take it from there.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.