What is the MAXIMUM Memory RAM my Travelmate TMP Travelmate P249-G2-MG-7544 can take ?

Antiquebust
Antiquebust Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2021 in TravelMate and Extensa
What is the MAXIMUM Memory RAM my Travelmate TMP Travelmate P249-G2-MG-7544 can take? Can it also take a single 16GB Ram stick in one slot? Thank you!

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    Answer ✓
    @Antiquebust

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.         

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• Antiquebust
    Also, what Mhz RAM is ideal for this laptop?

Many thanks for all your help...
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    Answer ✓
    @Antiquebust

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.         

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Antiquebust
    Thanks, William for taking the time to answer my query. In fact, right after I posted my question, I came across the Crucial website and I did input my laptop's details. In any case, your help is much appreciated! Cheers!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    And, since Crucial has been known to be wrong on several occasions, Acer specs up to 16GB sticks in each SODIMM slot of 2133MHz memory. Other speeds might work, but they will run at the 2133MHz speed the chipset runs at, so don't pay extra for faster rated memory.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.