TC-895-UA91 Front plastic panel removal

Piero1
Piero1 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
I have an Aspire TC-895-UA91 that I purchased last year in August. I tried opening the plastic front panel that, on one side is held to the metal frame thru three tabs but I was NOT able to understand how to disengage, on the other side, the two retainer that hold the front panel in place.
Does anybody know how to remove the plastic front panel from the tower frame? If I am confusing you, let me know! I could easily send you some picture of....my problem. 

Thank you for your help.

Piero Bassi, Minneapolis, Minnesota  

Best Answer

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @Piero1

You may also want to take out the right side panel too ( if standing in front of the PC) by unscrewing the two screws of that panel. 
    This way you can unlatch the three plastic tabs on this side. The front panel can come out easily with all six tabs ( three on each side) unlatched.

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited October 2021
    I think that you'll find that first removing the DVD Assembly is the key at about 4:27. Good Luck 
    Youtube has more video's: Search (TC-895-UA91)
  • Piero1

Kindly look at the attachment sent to you...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @Piero1

You may also want to take out the right side panel too ( if standing in front of the PC) by unscrewing the two screws of that panel. 
    This way you can unlatch the three plastic tabs on this side. The front panel can come out easily with all six tabs ( three on each side) unlatched.