Acer sync tool needed

jayindy
jayindy Member Posts: 3 New User

Logitech has wireless mouse and kbd sync tool. Does Acer also have? I have lots of employee keyboards e.g. "DKRF41B045", "8260096BK800", "KEYBOARD" and buckets of Acer wireless mice & USB dongles.  None of the 3 items have been kept together, so figuring out which dongle controls which mouse, or keyboard is a daunting task.  I need some kind of Acer sync tool.  Does Acer have?

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    jayindy,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• jayindy
    Acer Mouse = "DC1121100W", "8260096BK800", "MOUSE", Acer kbd = "DKRF41B045", 82600972K800", "KEYBOARD"  I HAVE BUCKETS FULL OF MICE, OF KEYBOARDS, OF SMALL USB RECEIVERS AKA DONGLES?  EMPLOYEES loose them, I gather them, I don't know which goes to which, do you understand I need a utility so I can pair 3 up again saving from landfill.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    I know of none, and I'd be somewhat surprised if there were. They've done a lot of different wireless keyboard and mouse designs over the years...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jayindy

Bill,

Logitech has a utility & it works nicely for saving dongle/kbd/mice from the landfill.  Other Comments?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    That tool only works with a few of their mice, it won't work with the older ones due to different receiver hardware.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.