vPro for TravelMate TMP214-53

Options
Iceman2021
Iceman2021 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2021 in TravelMate and Extensa
Hi!
Is it possible to order TMP214-53 or/and TMP414-51 with Intel vPro CPU support?

Answers

• William_mk2
    Options
    Iceman2021

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    I don't think there are any models with all the pieces to get the vPro label. You need to contact Acer Sales to see if they have that certification on the radar. It's always possible they already have the certification, and I would expect the TravelMate P and X lines would be the most likely, but I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the specs.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Iceman2021
    Iceman2021 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks! I will try to ask eCommerce@acer.com. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Let us know what you find out.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.