How to make Acer Aspire T3-715 boot?

Kuen
Kuen Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
edited October 2021 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops
Acer Aspire T3-715 Windows 10 home 64b. 21dH1

Within 3 minutes after power on, the boot stops at "acer" logo. 
How to make the boot complete the booting process, please?

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,429 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    Can you get into the Bios and change your boot drive to boot your systems DVD or your installation USB drive ? 

But 1st disconnect everything from the usb ports including the keyboard and mouse. 
    I also wondering what was happening, prior to stopping. That unit should boot in 10 seconds or so ? 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Kuen,

What happens when you turn ON the system are you getting the desktop screen ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    Did it ever work with 21H1 or did the failure start with the update?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kuen
    Kuen Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Larryodie said:
    Can you get into the Bios and change your boot drive to boot your systems DVD or your installation USB drive ? 

But 1st disconnect everything from the usb ports including the keyboard and mouse. 
    I also wondering what was happening, prior to stopping. That unit should boot in 10 seconds or so ? 

Thank you.

"Can you get into the Bios"
    No.  Cannot.

Every device on this PC is dead when the booting dies on the brand logo.

"what was happening, prior to stopping."
    These things happen prior to stopping:
    1.Power is turned on by the start button.
    2.Light in front panel is lit.
    3.CPU & GPU fans run.
    4.Monitor is lit & three seconds later the brand logo appears and everything becomes dead right here.

Note.  There is no beep signal when power is on.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    OK, no beeps says POST has completed. The next step is to start the load of the OS off the drive. You should be able to get into the BIOS though, you have to hit the key (and I usually click it over and over) when the Acer logo first comes up. Try disconnecting the drive, then see if you can get into the BIOS.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.