Bios password that i don't know nitro 5 AN515-54

Options
Lélo2121
Lélo2121 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I need some help about my pc Acer nitro 5 AN515-54 and i have this key with 10 digits (1234439188) help me 😕

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,046 Trailblazer
    Options
    Lélo2121 said:
    I need some help about my pc Acer nitro 5 AN515-54 and i have this key with 10 digits (1234439188) help me 😕
    What "password and/or security key" are you talking about for the BIOS? Also, can you get into the BIOS? As all new Acer laptops and computers and the Nitro 5 AN515-54 laptops never ever come with a pre-set BIOS for the AN515-54 as all these passwords can only be assigned by the user for the following in the BIOS:
    • Supervisor Password - This field indicates if the Supervisor Password is set or not. The default value is [Clear].
    • User Password - This field indicates if the User Password is set or not. The default value is [Clear].
    • HDD Password - that can be assigb=ned - This field indicates if the HDD Password is set or not. The default value is [Clear]. Btw, For NVMe SSD which doesn't support HDD password, the BIOS must display "HDDx:NVMe SSD don't support HDD password"

So what and which 10 digits key (1234439188) are you taking about? As the above passwords are never ever pre-set by Acer on a new laptop! You must have a pre-owned Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 laptop that a password was set by the previous user which you will have to get from him/her. The Acer community the rules of this forum prohibits any advice on hacking and/or password reset advice to be posted. 

• appleznbananaz
    appleznbananaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

ı faced with the exact same problem, and solved it easily. there was a vid (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F0BfHH8Orc) about those 8-10 digit keys before bios screen. basically, write down or take a photo of those 8-10 digit key, then search for https://www.biosbug.com/. find your pc and click the option for the digit number of your key. write your key and get your password. thats all, cheers ✌️