Best possible upgrade for Predator Orion 3000 P03-6000

Options
Walhart
Walhart Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello! I have been googling and searching the acer community, and found some questions I still have unanswered. I want to upgrade the desktop to the point it can do very well like most current PCs.

1: If I were to add 16gb of ram and a 3060 to the currently installed motherboard, will it be throttled due to the age and set up of the board? Or would replacing the entire board to something more modern at the expense of the front ports be viable? If so, which would be the best board to put in it?
2: To my knowledge from when I got the case, the CPU is the stock one. Can I upgrade it to anything better? 
3: What fans can I add that can help with noise and cooling? Most topics say that the only adjustable fan speed is the front one, and with what I want to install being heat heavy at times, how can I make this better?

If there are any other improvements or tips, please let me know! I like small cases and want to see this through.

Answers

• Walhart
    Options
    P03-600* My bad.
  • Walhart
    Options
    Update: I managed to remove the old motherboard and install a ROG Z590-1, a 80 gold 750w psu, 2 8gb trident ram sticks, and an ASUS open air RTX 3060 dual fan. I am also using an Intel i7 CPU. The problem now is figuring what cpu cooler to use considering the size of the MB, and the case as well. I bought a coolmaster liquid cooler, but realized there was no clear way to mount the radiator. I will be looking into other cpu coolers for now. For the intake and exhaust fans, I bought two 92mm fans for the front and back as the back fan was broken when I got the case, and the front one I am told is a hit or miss on the cooling ability and noise. If anyone has advice, I am all for it.