I have a aspire 3 A315-21-95KF Laptop does not find the driver.

Options
DennisDiG
DennisDiG Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
in my device manger it tells me the pci device doesn't have a driver, i tried to go to the add hardware and it does not find the driver.
I want to redownload and install it but i dont know what exact driver i am looking for. can someone please help me to download the correct PCI device driver for my Laptop running the latest version of windows 10?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please post a screenshot of Device Manager showing this report if possible. Do you see any red or yellow device driver warnings?

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please post a screenshot of Device Manager showing this report if possible. Do you see any red or yellow device driver warnings?

Jack E/NJ

• DennisDiG
    Options
    I have a yellow mark next to pci devices other devices please help me fix this
  • JackE
    Options
    May not mean much of anything until I can see what you're seeing. Can you please post a screenshot of what you see?

Jack E/NJ

• DennisDiG
    Options
    I dont know how to copy device manager
  • JackE
    Options
    On the upper right side of your keyboard you will find the PrtSc key. Press this key to copy the Device Manager screen image that you see on your screen. Then press the WIN+R keys. Enter 'mspaint'. Then click on the Paste icon on the left hand side. This will paste the image copy. Then press the File tab and save the image as a JPEG file to your desktop. Then click on the attach image icon on this ACER community site. Click the browse button and click the JPEG file on your desktop.

Jack E/NJ