After clicking sleep its going to sleep and after few seconds switching on. Please look the attached

Nicky_Speaks
Nicky_Speaks Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
After clicking sleep its going to sleep and after few seconds switching on. Please look the attached link. Please help me regarding this issue. https://youtu.be/W_2WKJvzHkU

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Your wake timer is probably enabled. Follow directions in this link to disable or change wake times.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Nicky_Speaks,

Try to change the sleep settings,

How to change Sleep settings on Windows 10
  • JackE
    Your wake timer is probably enabled. Follow directions in this link to disable or change wake times.

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    Bro there are not enabled they are disabled. 
  • JackE
    Please follow instructions for wake timers in the link posted earlier, not instruction for sleep timers!!!

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    My problem is when i clicking sleep its not going to sleep.
  • JackE
    edited September 2021
    What happens when you briefly press & release the power button? If nothing, open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Change all setting for the power button, sleep button and close the lid "sleep" on battery and plugged in.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Nicky_Speaks,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• JackE
    What happens when you briefly press & release the power button? If nothing, open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Change all setting for the power button, sleep button and close the lid "sleep" on battery and plugged in.

Jack E/NJ