Is there any International Travelers Warranty for Predator Desktops? PREDATOR 5000

Options
Neuron
Neuron Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi, I plan to buy an ACER PREDATOR 5000 desktop from Finland, but I need to move to Netherlands and live for years. I am wondering if it can have International Travelers Warranty (itw) that it can be repaired if it had some problem in Netherlands.

From the page of ITW, it said it's working on Acer Branded Notebooks / Netbooks and Tablet. but no information about desktops.

Thanks!

Answers

• William_mk2
    Options
    @Neuron

I understand you are interested to buy  ACER PREDATOR 5000 desktop from Finland, but you need to move to Netherlands and going to live for years and you need to know if you can have International Travelers Warranty (itw) that it can be repaired if it had some problem in Netherlands.

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details about the warranty you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Neuron
    Neuron Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2021
    Options

Thanks for your replying! But I didn't find the product of ACER PREDATOR 5000 desktop in Finland Acer online store. Actually this product is on another local electronics store.

I will also try to call them, but I had already contacted them by email and in that electronics store, and I didn't get any useful information. They seems only care about the product that are already sold out.

That's why I am asking here for experience.

Thanks!

• William_mk2
    Options
    @Neuron

Thanks for your reply.    

I also would like to give you one more additional information.. 

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept.   If you need more details about the warranty you can call and check with them.

Step 2

In order to contact the Acer store from Netherland and Finland.. 

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  If you need more details about the warranty you can call and check with them.

While chosing the country,  you can chose  Netherland   -  click on shop - on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details about the warranty you can call and check with them since you are going to move to Netherland.

I also request to chose Finland - click on shop - call the phone no and get the details  since you are going to buy the computer in Finland 

Note: I request you to chose both the countries one by one while reaching the warranty department and the Acer Store.. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Heheh, they're just giving you a cut and paste. :) Easwar is closest, you need to verify with Acer Support whether the international travelers warranty works with desktops. I'd contact both the Finland support team and the Netherlands support team before doing the transfer. I expect they will honor it, they just don't think in terms of a traveler who is staying long enough to want a desktop instead of laptop. It's a lot tougher to use a desktop on your lap in the plane, after all... :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.