Fans are loud and battery is horrible even on battery saver mode ACER NITRO 5 AN515-54

skillmaker
skillmaker Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Here is my problem:
Hi,I'm having a problem with my ACER NITRO 5 AN515-54, I'm getting only 1H of battery usage even if I set battery to saving mode,brightness to lowest and using browser with one tab.
My battery's full charging capacity is 47000mWh so the battery is fine & acer care center says it has good health.

Here is what I noticed (When on battery and saver mode):

-NitroSense and care center and any acer app is sloooowly loading, the animation is slow like it got 5fps.
-GPU stats are shown in nitroSense even if I don't play or do any gpu task,It shows 0% of usage, temperature is 50°c,it should normally say "idle" or shows hyphens instead.
-fans are loud, they usually turn off or be very silent.

Here is what I did before :
-Reseting my windows after having problems with nitrosense and acer care center not working or launching even after uninstalling. (I didn't have that battery problem)
-I installed all drivers only from acer website for my exact model (maybe some of the drivers for this model i shouldn't have installed, idk).
-I checked task manager and there is no consuming task.

Could this be a cause of bad driver? If so can you tell me the drivers i should install and the ones i shouldn't ?
Please help me with this problem i'm going back to school and i won't be able to do work in my classroom cause of bad battery life.

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers