Keyboard Backlit - predator helios 300 PH-315-54

Options
mdanielle31
mdanielle31 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Why my predator helios 300 PH-315-54 keyboard backlit has a problem when im picking a color from nitro sense the keyboars shows different color the zone 1 and zone 2 then the zone 1 part of my keyboard the light of it is low can anyone help mw fix this thankyou

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? example ph315-52-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @mdanielle31,

It may happens due to low battery power also plz check the battery %.
  • GokulRam
    GokulRam Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    I have the same problem with backlit. for example, when set to white it shows pink in zone 4. All other zones show correct colors. I have a predator helios 300 PH-315-54. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @GokulRam What is the exact model? Example an515-51-58ch.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @GokulRam,

# Try to update the keyboard driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option keyboard driver.
    4. Under the title keyboard driver.
    ​​
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title keyboard  driver.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​