How can I register my laptop for 2 years warranty?

Cristine12345
Cristine12345 Member Posts: 1 New User
Good day! I have been trying to register my laptop for 2 years warranty.  I already checked many times all the needed information and documents needed in the application. All are correct and met the instruction being given (including data type), but unfortunately, when I click submit, it goes this way. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you so much!

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    @Cristine12345

Please try it using a different browser and check it.    If it is still not working.. 

Kindly follow the details given below to get the warranty..

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    @Cristine12345

Please try it using a different browser and check it.    If it is still not working.. 

Kindly follow the details given below to get the warranty..

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★