why when i unplug my laptop (nitro 5) it immediately shuts down? is my battery broken or something?

Kairuuuu
Kairuuuu Member Posts: 1 New User
My laptop shows that i am fully charged 100% but the second that i remove my charger or unplug it my laptops battery will turn into 0% and then shuts down. Does it mean that my battery is broken because I just recently bought this unit like 2 months ago. I hope you guys can help mez

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,522 Trailblazer
    edited September 2021
    Kairuuuu said:
    My laptop shows that i am fully charged 100% but the second that i remove my charger or unplug it my laptops battery will turn into 0% and then shuts down. Does it mean that my battery is broken because I just recently bought this unit like 2 months ago. I hope you guys can help mez

What is your exact Nitro 5 model number, it should be something like AN515-XX? Also, first check the adaptor plug that its making full connection at the side of the laptops "Power Charging Plug" and the laptops side power charging plugs internal prongs are not bent and its making 100% contact with the adaptor charger? Then check your battery voltage if its up to spec, check your charging adaptor if its output charge is at its proper specs? As power problems could be very complicated and could be coming from many chip components of your laptop that are shorted, burnt out and need replacing, just as an example have a look at one such problem and how its fixed here "Gaming Laptop No power motherboard repair" this is fixed by a very experience technician that knows what he is doing and so many aspects need checking and/or replacing because and as you can see even an experienced technician like him needs to analyse this problem thoroughly and exactly for the laptop to be fixed from a power problem! Good luck and hope this helps you out.