Default Acer Aspire 5 A514-52G wallpaper

Options
ianjairus
ianjairus Member Posts: 74 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi! Where can I get the original wallpaper for Aspire 5? I tried searching on google but nothing

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    How do you know that it's not the original wallpaper? From an ad? What ad? Depends on the seller. They can change the wallpaper on any A514-52G in any ad they post on the net. What wallpaper image are you looking for? There are dozens of different wallpaper image files choices on your own boot drive. Can you post an image of what you're looking for? For example, are you looking for this wallpaper? It's hard to guess what you think is the original wallpaper image.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options
    There are dozens of Aspire 5 models with dozens of different default and optional wallpapers. What is you full Aspire 5 model number? For example, A515-51g? You can slso google search the keywords---- aspire 5 wallpapers download --- for images of many different examples that you can download and use.

Jack E/NJ

• ianjairus
    Options
    A514-52G. I tried but It's not the original wallpaper
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    How do you know that it's not the original wallpaper? From an ad? What ad? Depends on the seller. They can change the wallpaper on any A514-52G in any ad they post on the net. What wallpaper image are you looking for? There are dozens of different wallpaper image files choices on your own boot drive. Can you post an image of what you're looking for? For example, are you looking for this wallpaper? It's hard to guess what you think is the original wallpaper image.

Jack E/NJ

• ianjairus
    Options
    Thanks for that. btw here is some photos that i often see
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes very nice. But here's the wallpaper I like best.  :)

Jack E/NJ