Acer Aspire Laptop fan aspire 7 A715-72G

Options
NobleMode
NobleMode Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
So i owned this acer aspire 7 A715-72G for about 2 years now and i have upgrade both rams and storage to a more faster state but now i am seeing another problem that is my cooling fan, it is making weird noises recently and i have tried to take it out and clean it up but the problem still present, so i figured i would just replace it, now i saw a lot of place like Lazada or Shopee that are selling these fan but the one that is matching my laptop (ie A715 fans) are rather expensive and not in my budget but other fan with the same looking and screw hole are cheaper but for laptop for like Acer Nitro 5 or Predator Helios 300 or just for Acer Aspire 3 or 5. are the cheaper one will fir my laptop cooler just fine or i do need to buy the more expensive one to actually be able to use with in my pc?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hello!!

@NobleMode

I understand that the main reason you are looking to replace the fan is the Noise. Before replacing you can try to lube your laptop cooling fan. 

Click here to watch the video, showing about cleaning and lubricating laptop fan. 

NOTE:- IT IS STRICTLY RECOMMENDED NOT TO PERFORM ABOVE INSTRUCTION, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE HOW TO DO. ALSO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL VOID WARRANTY OF YOUR PRODUCT. 

Below is the fan Part # for your laptop. I recommend you to search with this Part # and you should be able to get one related to your budget. 

Hope this helps you!!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• NobleMode
    NobleMode Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    Thank a lot Balatekie, but is Nitro 5 or Helios 300 fan or Aspire 3/5 fan compatible with Acer Aspire 7 cus i just want to buy a back up fan when this one just decide to rest in pieces