Reboot loop and problem with recovery (ASPIRE ES 15)

Arcturus
Arcturus Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello, my laptop has been in a reboot loop for over a year now, I tried countless of solutions in hope to fix it but none of course worked. It's one of those problems I can't manually fix it on my own behalf therefore I'm reaching out for the community to help me with my problem.

Most videos and sites are just saying you have to just press Alt & F10/12/2 to go to the advanced startup page but when I click it, it leads to a recovery page in which it explains that I can't recover it or something. 

(I also can't upload the boot loop image since the file is too bi but if needed, I'll try)

Any solutions? I don't think anyone will see this but it's worth a try anyways. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Go back into the BIOS menu Security tab. Set and save a supervisor password. Then re-enter the BIOS menu with the password and disable secure boot. Then double-check that the F12 and D2D options are both enabled in the Main tab. F10 to save settings and exit. Then try the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery method again.

If ALT+F10 still leads to the same screen, then go to this link to make a Win10 USB installation stick using Microsoft's media creation tool. Insert the stick. Then turn the machine on and immediately start tapping the F12 key to bring up a menu to allow you to boot from the Win10 stick. From there we can either re-install Win10 or  try to repair the boot device.

Jack E/NJ

• Arcturus
    How do you insert the stick through?
  • Arcturus
    I also cannot open the file..
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    I don't understand what you mean by insert stick through? The stick is also known as a USB pendrive or USB thumbdrive.

Jack E/NJ