Does anyone get partner code for Adobe Creative Cloud that Acer is giving on purchase of new Laptop

Amithh
Amithh Member Posts: 2 New User
Does anyone get partner code for Adobe Creative Cloud that Acer is giving on purchase of new ConceptD Laptop.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hello!!

@Amithh,   

By registering your ConceptD device with an Acer ID, you are eligible to receive 3 months access to over 20 creative desktop and mobile apps, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Rush, XD, Acrobat Pro, etc. This Adobe Creative Cloud membership also includes: 100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts and Adobe Spark.

How To Get Your Subscription

1. Sign in to Acer ID.
    2. Register your ConceptD device. (Note: If your product was automatically registered when you started your device for the first-time, you may check out your product registration by logging into acer.com and checking out My Products directly.)
    3. Go to My Products page to get your “Partner Code”.
    4. Visit https://www.adobepartneroffer.com/go and enter the “Partner Code”.
    5. Create an Adobe ID or sign-in with an existing Adobe ID.
    6. Click on “Redeem code”.
    7. Click “Add payment method” for auto-renewal or “remind me later”.
    8. Click “Get Started” to download.
    Please click here to get the process detail & FAQ related to this offer. 

Hope the above information helps!!

Regards,
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Amithh
    Amithh Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have followed all these steps. Even I got the mail but when I checked my products page. I didn't find any code.