Acer Veriton M4665G BIOS

Jolikor91
Jolikor91 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops
We have Acer Veriton M and we set the sata controller to AHCI due to image mirroring. but some of the stations automatically switch back to RST with optane settings. What causing them to automatically switch back to RST with optane? but the BIOS is not resetted and as well as the BIOS battery is still intact. How we prevent that happening again?

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example an515-51-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jolikor91
    Here: Acer Veriton M4665G
  • What is the bios version? Did you change this option?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jolikor91
    Yes, I change it from RST with Optane to AHCI mode and save the BIOS. After several usage the it is looking for boot device then i checked the sata mode it goes back to RST with Optane. The BIOS is not reset  coz the password BIOS is still intact as well as the other config such as USB port disabled and Wi-Fi. To add I also change UEFI to Legacy inorder to run the AHCI mode sata controller but it also automatically change as well to UEFI.
  • Have you tried changing the rtc battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jolikor91
    I haven't tried that, the unit is brandnew and we have 2 unit with the same scenario. That's the reasons why didn't change the battery.
  • Check if the same problem occurs by discharging static energy. Turn off the computer, unplug the cord from the electrical outlet, and press the power button for sixty seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jolikor91
    Tried that and the bios settings is resetted as well as the password.
  • What is the bios version? R02-AX or R02-BX?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer