Acer nitro 5 high fans rpm

Mostafamead
Mostafamead Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello guys
i’ve just bought Acer Nitro 5 I7 9750H and RTX 2060 1 day ago
i wanted to test it but there is something weird happend
Everytime i play a game cpu temp reaches 80 and rpm of fans reaches 5000 but that is not the problem
when i finish playing i close the game and cpu temp reaches 48 but i wait for fans rpm and it dont decrease but still 4000 and i have to either sleep the laptop or restart it to make the fans rpm reach 2300 or 2500 again (and that is the normal rpm for the 49 cpu temp) but sometimes i wait 20 minutes or 30 for rpm to reach 2500 again (without restarting it)

what should i do now?

Answers

• Exploop
    Exploop Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2021
    not sure if this will help but it has helped me.

. search Choose a power plan into the search bar located in the bottom of your screen
    depending on your power plan or multiple power plans that you use click on the Change plan settings located near the plan name
    . click on Change advanced power settings 
    . scroll down until you find Processor power management and click on the + button near it
    . change Maximum processor state to 99% or anything lower
    . also change Minimum processor state 99% or if its lower than 99% keep it like that or if you want put it up to 99%

this worked for me sorry if it doesen't for you and sorry if i wrote it bad or if it was confusing or if you tried this. from what i have seen it doesen't affect performance or if it does it isn't noticible

another option is to try to clean your laptop insides but make sure to do it safely

you can also try resetting your pc im not sure if it will fix it but you can try if you want