How to fix black screen problem??

Hsishszjs
Hsishszjs Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

I restart my computer because it was lacking. And after a couple of minutes it show locking.. and just starting restart and show black screen. I try everything from YouTube but nothing work
.. please help me ASAP. i have to do something very important.
Thank you..

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hsishszjs said:
    I restart my computer because it was lacking. And after a couple of minutes it show locking.. and just starting restart and show black screen. I try everything from YouTube but nothing work
    Thank you..
    This issue could happen because of unit performance.

I request you to try battery reset first https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/75-acer-internal-battery-reset post that test the unit and share the result here..
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

Still the same black screen
  • Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

Rudy21 said:
    Hsishszjs said:
    Thank you..

I request you to try battery reset first https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/75-acer-internal-battery-reset post that test the unit and share the result here..
    No it didnt work.
  • Rudy21
    Hsishszjs said:
    Rudy21 said:
    Hsishszjs said:
    Thank you..

No it didnt work.
    i  suspect this to be issue with OS. i would recommend OS refresh

• Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

Rudy21 said:
    Hsishszjs said:
    Rudy21 said:
    Hsishszjs said:
    Thank you..

No it didnt work.
    i  suspect this to be issue with OS. i would recommend OS refresh

How do i refresh os??
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Can you get into the BIOS? Does the Acer splash screen show up before it freezes? What is the little circle shown in your image?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Can you get into the BIOS? Does the Acer splash screen show up before it freezes? What is the little circle shown in your image?
    At first it showed the accer logo and windows logo and just starts loading with the black screen..
    Can you help?🙏
  • Rudy21
    Hsishszjs said:
    billsey said:
    At first it showed the accer logo and windows logo and just starts loading with the black screen..
    Can you help?🙏
    i would suggest you to try the link shared by fellow member @Acer-Erick
  • Erick-Acer_Retired
    Erick-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 503 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @Hsishszjs
    Could you please tell me modern name of device

• Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

Hi @Hsishszjs

Acer-Erick said:
    Hi @Hsishszjs

Acer-Erick said:
    Hi @Hsishszjs

Acer-Erick said:
    Hi @Hsishszjs

@Acer-Erick EX2519 series
    MODEL NO. N15W4.

Is that it?!
    Please help me ASAP.
    🙏🙏🙏🙏
    I have tried everything but nothing works. 

• Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

Rudy21 said:
    Hsishszjs said:
    billsey said:
    Can you help?🙏
    i would suggest you to try the link shared by fellow member @Acer-Erick
    How am i open the refresh /reset opption?
    I dont vet it!!
  • billsey
    OK, there is usually a back door into the Windows repair mode. Turn the computer on, then when the blank screen is almost ready to show, turn it off. Do that three times in a row and it should put you into the Windows repair/recovery environment. Try automatic repair first and if that doesn't work see if you can recover to an older image. If that still doesn't work let us know and we'll try to get a little deeper in.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Hsishszjs

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    OK, there is usually a back door into the Windows repair mode. Turn the computer on, then when the blank screen is almost ready to show, turn it off. Do that three times in a row and it should put you into the Windows repair/recovery environment. Try automatic repair first and if that doesn't work see if you can recover to an older image. If that still doesn't work let us know and we'll try to get a little deeper in.
    As you said, the auto repair option showed up but it doesn't work. It just reset my laptop but still there is black screen.
  • billsey
    Did you not have an older image to recover from?