Acer Nitro 5 An515-53 reinstall troubles then services were disabled and not working correctly.

MetalmamaBrittany
MetalmamaBrittany Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I tried to do a clean install of win 10 but when reinstalling everything I just feel like something is not correct. Is there something or someway to check that I installed the correct bios, etc that the ACER NITRO 5 AN515-53? I looked through list etc, but am not tech savy in those ways.

My Acer Care center isn't loading when I start the computer so i reinstalled it, my nvidia and intel used to work together, for instance I would right click desktop both would be options and it's not showing. I also feel like there are so many things running on the pc versus normal.

(Long story short, I suffered from a spinal cord injury & felt I still was capable of troubleshooting on my own. I was not and ended up altering administrator services, buy adding owner to my windows name, then administrators was enabled, then services were disabled and not working correctly. I felt it would be best to do clean install at that point as I was overwhelmed.) 
[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,888 Trailblazer
    I tried to do a clean install of win 10 but when reinstalling everything I just feel like something is not correct. Is there something or someway to check that I installed the correct bios, etc that the ACER NITRO 5 AN515-53? I looked through list etc, but am not tech savy in those ways.

My Acer Care center isn't loading when I start the computer so i reinstalled it, my nvidia and intel used to work together, for instance I would right click desktop both would be options and it's not showing. I also feel like there are so many things running on the pc versus normal.

(Long story short, I suffered from a spinal cord injury & felt I still was capable of troubleshooting on my own. I was not and ended up altering administrator services, buy adding owner to my windows name, then administrators was enabled, then services were disabled and not working correctly. I felt it would be best to do clean install at that point as I was overwhelmed.) 

MetalmamaBrittany when you do a clean install of Win-10 its not going to be the same and/or have the same features that the OEM Acer OS was and that was installed onto your AN515-53 so, don't expect it to be the same as its a clean version of the Microsoft Win-10. I would suggest that you first look at "Device Manage" (after the clean install) for any drivers that have an astrict next to them, which need to be updated.

Also, make sure that your Win-10 is completely up to date and that all your NVIDIA drivers are up to date and all the Intel drivers are up to date by installing the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to scan and update all these drivers. Also and with your BIOS, the last update for your AN515-53 is the version 1.28 dated 2019/09/05 titled "1. Update new battery support. 2. Update Intel ME 1427 for RS6. 3. Update Intel MCU". Finally, make sure that you also activate within windows the TRIM command for your SSD drive so that it works to its peak performance, as all these updates and steps will make your Nitro 5 AN515-53 perform to its peak performance.

• nedaho2006
    nedaho2006 Member Posts: 9 New User

Can you help me ive been trying to re-install windows 10 and i keep getting this error message to make sure that all files for installation are available (error code 0x8007025D). Ive downloaded the windows 10 OS and installed to USB using the media creation tool.....the OS version is 32 and 64 bit.