My Acer Aspire ES1432 is blinking orange when charging and wont open my laptop please help 🥺

megnificent143
megnificent143 Member Posts: 2 New User
Please help me to resolve this issue 🥺🙏

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Answer âś“
    If the laptop works plugged in, you probably need to replace the battery pack. About $30usd. You must remove the optical drive, HDD door and bottom cover to do this.  Google the keywords 'es1-432' & 'disassembly' for videos on how to do this. Also google 'es1-432' & 'battery' for vendors who ship new battery packs to your location.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer âś“
    Hi megnificent143,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​

Answers

• JackE
    Answer âś“
    If the laptop works plugged in, you probably need to replace the battery pack. About $30usd. You must remove the optical drive, HDD door and bottom cover to do this.  Google the keywords 'es1-432' & 'disassembly' for videos on how to do this. Also google 'es1-432' & 'battery' for vendors who ship new battery packs to your location.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer âś“
    Hi megnificent143,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​

• megnificent143
    megnificent143 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you sir. I will wait first for the battery to drain because the last time I've check its like 50%. The next day when I woke up, I cant open it. But I've used the laptop and working 100% before I sleep that is why I wonder why it didnt turn on the next day.
  • JackE
    Sorry, you probably still need to replace the battery.

Jack E/NJ