Aspire 3 a315-23 How to install AMD Radeon Lite on my laptop?

iqie
iqie Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I just reset my laptop to recovery mode because I have a problem with my AMD Radeon Software. I can't use AMD Radeon Software that I installed from the official website because it say "Radeon Software Warning" (you can google it). The solution from the AMD website: I have to keep using preinstall AMD Radeon Software Lite on my laptop but I don't know where to download preinstall Radeon Lite on my laptop, It missing after download the new AMD Radeon Software. Also, It doesn't work when I tried install from Microsoft Store(has an error). I tried to search it on acer product driver but couldn't find it. Now I can't tweak my graphic driver anymore. Any solution? 

My laptop: Acer Aspire 3 a315-23
CPU: Ryzen 3+

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,829 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If you got this menu using the ALT+F10 cold boot method, then the troubleshoot section should allow you to reset your machine to the original ACER OEM Win10 factory version. One option should  try to save personal data. The other option is an erase-everything reset which brings the system back to its original out of  the box factory-delivered state.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    >>>I just reset my laptop to recovery mode because I have a problem with my AMD Radeon Software.>>>

Did you reset the laptop from the hidden ACER OEM factory reset partition on the boot drive?

Jack E/NJ

• iqie

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    >>>I just reset my laptop to recovery mode because I have a problem with my AMD Radeon Software.>>>

Did you reset the laptop from the hidden ACER OEM factory reset partition on the boot drive?
    Not really, I just reset from Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset This PC(I choose download windows 10 from cloud)
  • JackE
    Aye!!! This is not an ACER OEM Win10 factory reset from the hidden OEM recovery partition. Try this. Shut Windows off normally. Then turn the machine back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. Does an ACER recovery screen appear with options to reset by different methods?

Jack E/NJ

• iqie

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Aye!!! This is not an ACER OEM Win10 factory reset from the hidden OEM recovery partition. Try this. Shut Windows off normally. Then turn the machine back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. Does an ACER recovery screen appear with options to reset by different methods?
    Doesn't work.
  • JackE
    Shut laptop down again. Turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. In the BIOS MAIN tab make sure the F12 and D2D boot options are enabled. Then save settings and exit.  Try the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery again.

Jack E/NJ

• iqie

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Shut laptop down again. Turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. In the BIOS MAIN tab make sure the F12 and D2D boot options are enabled. Then save settings and exit.  Try the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery again.
    I got it! now what should I do?
  • iqie

Tinkerer

What's the difference between these setting? What I mean is it look same as on windows setting. 🤔
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    If you got this menu using the ALT+F10 cold boot method, then the troubleshoot section should allow you to reset your machine to the original ACER OEM Win10 factory version. One option should  try to save personal data. The other option is an erase-everything reset which brings the system back to its original out of  the box factory-delivered state.

Jack E/NJ