My computer keeps shutting off, restarting, and blue screening. Aspire a15-43

BrennanCoughlin
BrennanCoughlin Member Posts: 1 New User
My laptop has only recently started doing this, but anytime the computer is lightly moved or bumped or something, it either turns the screen gray, and I can't see or do anything which forces me to shut it off and turn it back on again, or it restarts itself. It restarts itself mostly, even after I turned off automatic restart in windows.  I have reset the computer twice, one of which completely removing all of my files, and it continues to happen. I just got blue-screened, and it said something about faulty hardware, so, I don't know what to do. I would prefer to not have to send it in anywhere, and would like a simple fix from home, but if there is no other way, I might have to send it in for a repair.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    >>>anytime the computer is lightly moved or bumped or something, it either turns the screen gray, and I can't see or do anything which forces me to shut it off and turn it back on again, or it restarts itself.>>>

If the machine is still under warranty, it's best to send it in because fixing the likely cause requires removing the bottom cover that will probably void the warranty.

Jack E/NJ