Predator G3 710 Having a lot of trouble finding Intel RST Services update for my rig.

Options
SaiyanBroly
SaiyanBroly Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2021 in Predator Desktops
The past week i experienced several freezes with my rig which forced a reboot every time.  Using Driver Easy i found out i had nearly twenty (!) outdated drivers.

Those freezes are now gone after updating the whole lot but now i face a new issue.  Intel RST Sevices refuses to launch on start up and attempting to start the application manually causes it to crash.  On the Intel website they recommend to download a version of this driver from the website of the manufacturer of my pc (Acer in my case) for maximum compatibility.

The problem is that i cannot find such a download after browsing this site for hours and i'd honestly like to locate it and have this mess fixed before going to bed.  This is the only result i got: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6373?b=1&pn=DG.B1PEH.022

My rig is an Acer Predator G3 710 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do both the chipset driver and the matrix storage manager driver. If that doesn't help go ahead and have Intel install theirs, even with the warning.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do both the chipset driver and the matrix storage manager driver. If that doesn't help go ahead and have Intel install theirs, even with the warning.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SaiyanBroly
    SaiyanBroly Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    billsey said:

Alright, will do, thanks!
  • billsey
    Options
    Let us know how well it works out.