How can i fix Screen Blinking on and off (Nitro 5 AN515-55-56R2)

ChrissyPratty
ChrissyPratty Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I bought my Nitro 5 last week ago and i don't encounter any problems with this laptop but recently, my screen in 144 hz is blinking on and off and i don't know the problem but in 60 Hz it's not blinking. i also updated all the drivers and try uninstalling Intel(R) UHD Graphics and reinstall it still doesn't work. How can i fix this?

Comments

• Can you send a screenshot of this configuration?

Check driver versions:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ChrissyPratty
    Here's the screenshot

• ChrissyPratty
    I try to put in 60 Hz but now i encounter the same problem, it's now blinking in 60 Hz too
  • Does the display also flash when you access the bios? what is the bios version?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,604 Community Administrator
    ChrissyPratty

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your unit, after testing as suggested by @egydiocoelho, if issue persists in the BIOS, We recommend  to contact your local support for better assistance: http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid