recently as I'm getting screen problem Aspire A715-41G

Nicky_Speaks
Nicky_Speaks Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi Team,I bought laptop on Ocotber last year. From the beginning I'm getting the problem of screen I used to get the some green screen in the starting so I visited the store the person has cleared it. Then from November to January I have not used the laptop as I have been to another location for my job. Later after few months. I got blue screen error. The technician said it should be formatted so I didn't do it because I was having some important works. Recently Last month I got another problem: "Pink Lines At the Bottom" as I'm getting screen problem the on-site person today said that you have to pay the 12500 rs amount for the new screen. But I had the #warranty. He said that it happened due to ants! If I did the mistake it is ok but it was not I? Even I used to protect laptop if my family members placed any bottle or cup beside the laptop I use to say remove them. Laptop never fell down, liquid never fall on it. In such a way I protected my laptop. If I would know that ants would damage it I would have protected it by putting anit ant solutions around the laptop. I have not done any mistake. Kindly understand my problem & replace the new screen under the #warranty. I bought this laptop because Acer is a well known customer centered company. Kindly please don't disappoint me.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Sorry, you must contact authorized ACER service directly for problems like this. The ACER users community on this forum cannot authorize any warranty service repairs.

Jack E/NJ

• Erick-Acer_Retired
    Erick-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 503 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @Nicky_Speaks
    May i know the model name of unit please 
  • Nicky_Speaks
    Acer Aspire A715-41G. @Acer-Erick
  • Nicky_Speaks
    @JackE Hi brother, I have already contacted him. He is saying that as ants damaged it you get no warranty? how far it is right?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    I can only suggest that you can try to contact another ACER service center or ACER customer service representative in your country for a second opinion.

Jack E/NJ