Acer V5-572P-6465 Please can you backup this windows please because my laptop has lost the Windows O

thanos08
thanos08 Member Posts: 3 New User
Acer V5-572P-6465 Please can you backup this windows please because my laptop has lost the Windows OS I would like it to be similar to the OS PLZ

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It's hard to accidentally format your entire hard drive unless you were trying to install another operating system. Furthermore, it's  unlikely anyone can help you with the original factory Windows version because it's mainly based on the machine's serial number id (SNID), not on the model number.

If you can remember if the original factory installed Windows version was Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, we can probably help you get back to where it was before you accidentally formatted the drive.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    you should be able to just use the windows media creation toolkit to create a windows usb installer :) , after that you get all the needed drivers from the acer  support site.

You can purchase what acer call an ERecovery Drive which has the stock oem install on it if you want, but unless the self install is going horribly wrong i never see the point!
  • JackE
    >>>Acer V5-572P-6465 Please can you backup this windows please because my laptop has lost the Windows OS I would like it to be similar to the OS PLZ>>>

Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold ALT while tapping F10. A recovery screen should appear to re-install Windows.

Jack E/NJ

• thanos08
    my alt +f10 is not working for me because i accidentally format my hard drive i want to restore using backup on and who give to backup this unit plz
  • thanos08
    My Unit Model on my laptop is Acer V5-572P-6454 plz sa if anyone
    If anyone has the same unit as my unit can you backup your windows plz i want to original version on windows

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    It's hard to accidentally format your entire hard drive unless you were trying to install another operating system. Furthermore, it's  unlikely anyone can help you with the original factory Windows version because it's mainly based on the machine's serial number id (SNID), not on the model number.

If you can remember if the original factory installed Windows version was Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, we can probably help you get back to where it was before you accidentally formatted the drive.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    OK. Go to this link and click on either the Win10 or Win8.1 to prepare a USB Win10 or Win8.1 installation pendrive. Once installed, we can help you make it seem like the original Windows version that you had before.

Jack E/NJ