TravelMate P2 TMP215-53-78NQ SSD/HDD SATA 2.5" MOUNTING KIT

dagamo32
dagamo32 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hello everyone.
Please, I need to know where in Europe I can buy the mounting kit for an HDD / SSD (cable and base for support and adaptation) of this model of the Travelmate P2 TMP215-53-78NQ series that I just bought. I need to take advantage of an SSD from my old laptop. Also, I would like to make sure of the connector type and location on the board where the SATA cable should be connected.

Thank you very much in advance who can help me.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are you sure the sata cable, screws and hdd bracket didn't come with the laptop in the box?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    dagamo32 said: egydiocoelho said: Are you sure the sata cable, screws and hdd bracket didn't come with the laptop in the box? Hello egydiocoelho.  When I asked, I still hadn't received the laptop.  In all the unboxing videos that I saw, I noticed that the kit was not included.  Today I got the laptop and when I unpacked it I saw that the kit was included as an accessory.  Thank you very much for your interest and I'm sorry I wasted your time. :)
    You are welcome.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• In what country do you live?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dagamo32
    In what country do you live?

Thank you very much for your quick response, egydiocoelho.

I live in Spain
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Are you sure the sata cable, screws and hdd bracket didn't come with the laptop in the box?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dagamo32
    Hello egydiocoelho.  When I asked, I still hadn't received the laptop.  In all the unboxing videos that I saw, I noticed that the kit was not included.  Today I got the laptop and when I unpacked it I saw that the kit was included as an accessory.  Thank you very much for your interest and I'm sorry I wasted your time. :)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Never a waste of time, there will certainly be other people with the same question.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    dagamo32 said: egydiocoelho said: Are you sure the sata cable, screws and hdd bracket didn't come with the laptop in the box? Hello egydiocoelho.  When I asked, I still hadn't received the laptop.  In all the unboxing videos that I saw, I noticed that the kit was not included.  Today I got the laptop and when I unpacked it I saw that the kit was included as an accessory.  Thank you very much for your interest and I'm sorry I wasted your time. :)
    You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer