How to get a cap lock and number lock indicator on my Acer Aspire 1 Laptop

MARKMR1111
MARKMR1111 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I am very surprised that on my laptop with Windows 10 there is no way of knowing whether the caps lock and number lock are activated. I have found a way to use a sound for caps lock that is different for uppercase and lowercase text, but I do not want to continue with that . Is there anything else I can do to differentiate the two ?

Thanks,

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Go to this link, Enter your Aspire 1s full model number, For example A114-32. Then click on the applications drop down and install ACER QuickAccess application. It should have the screen  widgets for capslock, numlock, etc. However, you may already have QuickAccess installed. Click on the Windows start menu. Search ACER. Near the top, Acer QuickAccess should appear if it's already installed.

Jack E/NJ

• MARKMR1111
    MARKMR1111 Member Posts: 3 New User
    When I clicked on the applications drop down i was not able to run the download for quick access  just save it 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Do you know which folder you saved it in? You must double-click on it to start the installation.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru

Hi MARKMR1111,

In some model there will be a separate key to turn ON those keys. Is it possible to post your keyboard pic here.