I'm randomly experiencing permanent frame drops.

Options
stereo
stereo Member Posts: 3 New User
In certain games, such as Destiny 2 and Doom Eternal, I randomly experience extremely slow and choppy frames/gameplay that lasts until I restart the application. Any idea why this might be happening?

Answers

• Batareika007
    Batareika007 Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi stereo.
    Check the thermal of your gaming notebook
  • stereo
    Options
    Hi stereo.
    Do you mean the temperature? I believe it goes up to about 90 celsius sometimes.
  • Batareika007
    Options
    stereo said:
    Hi stereo.
    Do you mean the temperature? I believe it goes up to about 90 celsius sometimes.
    yes, try to monitor it via predator Sense or any other application that can monitoring temperature and Frequency. 
    and show us screenshots it can help. 
    also how old your notebook, did you clean dust or replace thermal past ? give us some information =)

• stereo
    Options
    stereo said:
    Hi stereo.
    yes, try to monitor it via predator Sense or any other application that can monitoring temperature and Frequency. 
    and show us screenshots it can help. 
    also how old your notebook, did you clean dust or replace thermal past ? give us some information =)

I've been using this laptop regularly since october last year, and I haven't cleaned it or replaced thermal paste.
  • Batareika007
    Options
    check temperature of your laptop while gaming, if it to high then clean the dust, watch videos on youtube how to do it exactly for your model, if it will not help, then take it to the acer service to change the thermal past