Nitro 5 AN515-42 series pink LED

Franxxking7
Franxxking7 Member Posts: 5 New User
My laptop constantly turns on and off without a display, the fan is turning on and the pink light is flickering. (Now ima explain how I got here) I was cleaning my laptop and I didn’t know I could unplug the hard drive so I gently lifted it and threaded it threw the hole, nothing went wrong and continued just as planned. My fans were still spinning but I didn’t wanna flip my laptop over because I was scared the hard drive would fly out ripping the ribbon cable so I didn’t turn it off, there wasn’t much dust so I just used my finger and I got shocked a little and I heard a click noise, hurried to put everything back together but it won’t turn on, I gave up and after 2 weeks I checked if it would turn on, I saw a pink light on the side and was shocked so I hurried and plugged it in, then I heard the fan turn on and I was happy but I saw nothing, the keyboard was lit and everything. But nothing showed up, I noticed the fans kept turning on and off same with the keyboard and the laptop got warm but that’s it..

Best Answer

• Franxxking7
    Answer ✓
    Easwar said:
    Hi Franxxking7,

1. Power OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug all the cables.
    3. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
    4. Turn ON the unit and check.​

I figured out the problem, one of my ribbon cables has one section ripped/burnt off

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Franxxking7,

1. Power OFF the unit.

• Franxxking7
    Answer ✓
    Easwar said:
    Hi Franxxking7,

1. Power OFF the unit.

I figured out the problem, one of my ribbon cables has one section ripped/burnt off