Aspire V3-771 How can I acces the advanced menu in bios ?

Robert_Curaj
Robert_Curaj Member Posts: 10 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have an Aspire V3-771 with insydeh20 bios and I don't know how to acces the advanced menu
I tried the Fn+tab 3 times and nothing happened
I want to put an e-gpu and I really need to acces the advanced menu, pls help 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Any hidden tab options are accessed by pressing Ctrl+S. e-gpus often use the laptop's wifi m.2 card socket

Jack E/NJ

• Robert_Curaj
    nothing happened when I pressed Ctrl+S, and I want to use the e-gpu with the second mini pci-e, I got 2 slots, but the more important thing is that I tried all of them, Ctrl+s, Fn+tab 3 times, pressing "A" immediate how bios starts up, I don't know what to do...

• JackE
    What is the e-gpu model name & number? It must have the same form factor as the PCIe sockets. Some early motherboards had mSATA sockets which have different form factors & slower speeds than m.2 sockets that most e-gpus require.

Jack E/NJ

• Robert_Curaj
    I am trying to connect an R9 270x with a card riser, the card riser is connected to mini pci-e with an usb 3.0, the motherboard is 

NB.RYQ11.001 

I have seen projects like this but with something made for that, and I have an normal card riser, you think it's worth it? Like the try with my card riser, not that thing..

• JackE
    USB3 is akin to a single lane PCIe SATA3 socket. So no, I doubt it can take advantage of a desktop card that can use 16 lanes.

Jack E/NJ