Laptop won't turn on. aspire e5 573

Mohammadm801
Mohammadm801 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have aspire e5 573 when it runs normally and I lift it up it would turn off, so I checked the battery disconnected it and reconnected it, but now it won't turn on the on light keeps blinking. What would be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• does your model have this button?
    Tela no liga Meu Aspire E 5 E5-573-54ZV  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohammadm801

Tinkerer

edited July 2021
    @egydiocoelho this is my model. Is it the small pinhole beside the screw in the middle? 
  • Does your model have these two buttons?
    Notebook Acer Aspire E5-573-36M9 no liga  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohammadm801

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho yes only the upper one.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Mohammadm801,

Are you getting any light indication when charger is connected.
  • Mohammadm801

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho the battery was fully charged and after reset nothing and laptop did not work
  • Mohammadm801

Tinkerer

@Easwar yes the charging light is on when I connected the charger.
  • Try disconnecting the lition battery, the cmos rtc battery and press the power button for thirty seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mohammadm801

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho Did not work.
  • does the laptop turn on when disconnecting the lition battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer