Bios update problem aspire V3 - 572G-51MR)

LISASAINT
LISASAINT Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi acer community.

After a bios update my laptop acer ( aspire V3 - 572G-51MR) is not working. It stay still in a black window screen. And even the power is not working .

Any ideas will be apprecite.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Which version of the bios did you update to? Extract the bios file with winrar and find the BDW.fd file.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi LISASAINT,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​