I oulled my Acer Aspire E 15 towards me on my table and it bumped slightly and now it wont turn on.

Options
leena56
leena56 Member Posts: 2 New User
I oulled my Acer Aspire E 15 towards me on my table and it bumped slightly and now it wont turn on. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Remove charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on the bottom for 30 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn it on again.

Jack E/NJ

• leena56
    leena56 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    JackE said:
    Remove charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on the bottom for 30 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn it on again.
    JackE said:
    I already tried that and nothing. The battery is inside and i dont know how to get it  open to make sure battery has not come loose which is what my sons friend said to try
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Is the battery charge LED lit up when the charger is plugged in?

Jack E/NJ