PH315-51: I need a reasonable trade up or else full replacement opption to be made available.

Options
Evan_official
Evan_official Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2021 in Predator Laptops
My ph315-51 laptop has not worked in any usable capacity since its warranty repair a half year ago. I first sent it in after experiencing an inability to power it on. It was, and should still be under the two year acer premium product warranty. They gave it back having replaced the motherboard and LCD screen, which got it to power on, but it would shut down after probably 20 to 30 minutes of gaming and the condition deteriorated from there. Now, running any program, including system ones, causes it to shut down within 5 minutes and sitting, running nothing at all shuts it down within 15. When I tried to use the predator chat service I was unable to access it and as a second resort I called the help line. They told me that my computer "shows up" as not under warranty despite being purchased only one year ago and the warranty promised for two. After hearing the first party repair options, I opted to take it to a much more affordable local tech repair center and after their troubleshooting they told me it was a motherboard issue and that they couldn't fix it. This is my only pc I don't have a backup and I can't afford a whole new one. I can't possibly be responsible for a bad motherboard that I didn't install, especially within the warranty's timeframe. I'm looking either to replace this model or to trade up to a newer predator helios model. 

[ Title edited to add the name of the product]

Comments

• Evan_official
    Evan_official Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I'm not an organization, this is a personal laptop.