How to remove the motherboard from the Aspire XC-885

WannaCry
WannaCry Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello, I recently disassembled my PC Aspire XC 885 and I could not remove the motherboard, I unscrewed all the screws, but the board still does not come off, it seems as if it is fixed near the processor. I also tried to remove the CPU cooler, but it didn't help. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,881 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021 Answer âś“
    WannaCry said:
    Hello, I recently disassembled my PC Aspire XC 885 and I could not remove the motherboard, I unscrewed all the screws, but the board still does not come off, it seems as if it is fixed near the processor. I also tried to remove the CPU cooler, but it didn't help. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Make sure that you disassemble the front bezel first then take the cpu and motherboard like in the captions below and undo the shown screws, it’s a simple job.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,881 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021 Answer âś“
    WannaCry said:

Make sure that you disassemble the front bezel first then take the cpu and motherboard like in the captions below and undo the shown screws, it’s a simple job.

• WannaCry
    WannaCry Member Posts: 2 New User
    yes, I dissasemble the front panel before this, it just seemed to me that there are some hidden screws, although perhaps i just need to put a little more effort. In any case, thank you for your help, I'll try again.