I have 3 doubts!! Product : Aspire A715-75G

2»

Answers

• niDnid
    niDnid Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    JackE said:
    >>>From Nvidia site and Geforce experience also shows that latest update >>>

They are generic drivers that don't necessarily work correctly as the latest update for the proprietary ACER mainboard. Please install the latest ACER OEM driver that I posted previously. Then test it.
    So can i just simply install it or should i remove the graphics driver and reinstall with this one
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer
    Just install it. You might get a message that you're installing an older driver. Ignore it and install anyway. Then open Device Manager and make sure the older version number is listed.

Jack E/NJ

• niDnid
    JackE said:
    Just install it. You might get a message that you're installing an older driver. Ignore it and install anyway. Then open Device Manager and make sure the older version number is listed.
    Tried it! No difference.....! What about that intel driver i mentioned in that image uploaded above

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer
    At this point, the only updated Intel drivers you should be trying are those made for the ACER proprietary mainboard on the ACER driver download site for your model. However, because of all the generic update drivers that have been loaded and unloaded so far, there may still be residual library files related to these generic drivers that are interfering with ACER OEM drivers. This may require resetting the system to a fresh ACER OEM Windows from the hidden ACER reset partition.

Jack E/NJ

• niDnid
    JackE said:
    At this point, the only updated Intel drivers you should be trying are those made for the ACER proprietary mainboard on the ACER driver download site for your model. However, because of all the generic update drivers that have been loaded and unloaded so far, there may still be residual library files related to these generic drivers that are interfering with ACER OEM drivers. This may require resetting the system to a fresh ACER OEM Windows from the hidden ACER reset partition.
    Ya, am also thinking about reset. Just few hours of work, better than going behind this anymore. BTW thanks a lot for providing information. Appreciating ur contribution to acer community. Keep going.!!!!!!!!!!! <3