Post deleted and no idea why

Options
bustamelon
bustamelon Member Posts: 4 New User
I asked a question yesterday about problems connecting my X34GS to a mac, and it appears to have been deleted. I didn't receive any explanation as to why. It was not a duplicate post. I figured I'd read the rules and find out if I violated one of them, but there are no links that I can find anywhere. Even here as I post, there's a note that says "Please read the ACUA for more information about the conditions of use" but that link goes nowhere. Would love to know. Thanks.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hi @bustamelon,

Is this the topic you are relating to..

I request Acer moderator to check and help on this @Acer-Erick

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • bustamelon
    Options
    Sorry, I don't see a topic. ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    Those messages from moderators are typically sent to users who have embedded spam links in their posts, or more than the usual bad language...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bustamelon
    Options
    billsey said:
    Those messages from moderators are typically sent to users who have embedded spam links in their posts, or more than the usual bad language...
    That would be understandable, but I didn't receive any message. My post was just erased. And it had no links, and no objectionable language.