My aspire 4738g shutdown

Azizul
Azizul Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello..may i know ..how to fix aspire 4738g suddenly auto shutdown after on 30minute... I already service n clean the fan and also clean thw dust..and i also format the hdd but after that i restart and still auto shutdown ..somebody can help me figure out

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,174 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Azizul

We need to determine whether it is a hardware or software issue.     Turn off the computer.   Tap f2 while turning on the computer.   It will go to bios.  Stay on the bios for 30 to 45 minutes.   Check whether the computer is restarting in bios.   

If the computer is not restarting in bios then it is a software issue.    Please let us know so that we can proceed with the next steps.  

If the computer is restarting in bios then it is a hardware issue.   It  might even be a charger , battery or power outlet issue too.  

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    Answer ✓
    Azizul

We need to determine whether it is a hardware or software issue.     Turn off the computer.   Tap f2 while turning on the computer.   It will go to bios.  Stay on the bios for 30 to 45 minutes.   Check whether the computer is restarting in bios.   

If the computer is not restarting in bios then it is a software issue.    Please let us know so that we can proceed with the next steps.  

If the computer is restarting in bios then it is a hardware issue.   It  might even be a charger , battery or power outlet issue too.  

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Azizul
    The computer is not restart in bios
  • Azizul
     if the computer is not restart in bios so is that software issue ?
  • William_mk2
    Azizul

That is really a very good sign.   Did you check it for 30 to 45 mins..   Since you have already reintsalled the windows.     It  might even be a charger , battery or power outlet issue too.    Sometimes due to overheat the computer will shutdown.. 

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★