Bluetooth issue on PO3-620, please help

Options
PrskMate
PrskMate Member Posts: 69 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited July 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi, last night, my bluetooth stopped working. I'm using a bluetooth keyboard, mouse and headphones, and suddenly everything stopped working, it seams now that I have no bluetooth on my device.
I reinstalled drivers, clean installed windows, and the only thing I have in device manager what seams to be an issue is this. What do I do? Please help!

Comments

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    In event viewer is there any critical events which happened around when it disconnected? It should be under system logs I think (windows logs are evil though and a pita to look through :(

It looks like it's a plug in card looking at a tear down on the left hand side of the mobo, it's always worth removing it, rebooting, shutdown, and re installing the card to see if it gets detected as a new device (Bluetooth is on the same card as the WiFi) , I'm guessing the WiFi is still working?

• PrskMate
    Options
    Leostat said:
    In event viewer is there any critical events which happened around when it disconnected? It should be under system logs I think (windows logs are evil though and a pita to look through :(

It looks like it's a plug in card looking at a tear down on the left hand side of the mobo, it's always worth removing it, rebooting, shutdown, and re installing the card to see if it gets detected as a new device (Bluetooth is on the same card as the WiFi) , I'm guessing the WiFi is still working?

well I clean installed windows, so I'm not sure if I still have any report. At the reliability monitor I had something about a hardware error, but I don't remember exactly, some kernel something.
  • PrskMate
    Options
    Yes the wifi is working, so I have no idea why the bluetooth isn't
  • PrskMate
    Options
    Dude I solved it! So I went to computer management, uninstalled the usb thing from there, than I scanned for hardware changes, and guess what, it recognized both my correct usb thing and the bluetooth, and now it's all good! Yes! Thanks the help anyways!