Aspire A715-41G How do I disable the integrated graphics card?

HENTAISAMURAI
HENTAISAMURAI Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

In any game, I load gtx 1650 by about 30%. And the integrated video card is also loaded. How can I make it so that I can use the full 1650. I bought a laptop for light games like cs go. in cs go 100-120 fps. Although it should be 250+ fps. How to make gtx1650 work 100% in cs go?

Answers

• HENTAISAMURAI

Tinkerer

In the graphics settings from views 10, I set high performance. I also set the maximum performance in the power settings. 0 profit
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    The games usually decide which adapter to use. You risk causing issues disabling it but you can open Device Manager.  Click display adapters folder. Right click and disable radeon or AMD adapter. 

Jack E/NJ

• HENTAISAMURAI

Tinkerer

Maybe there are some other solutions to this problem? I thought that maybe there is some kind of custom BIOS in which there will be an item for choosing a video card. Has anyone tried to fix this problem with a video card?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,767 Trailblazer
    Sorry I don't think the option exists for this model's unmodded firmware outside of the Windows environment. You might try to press Ctrl+S in each of the BIOS tabs to see if any hidden options appear. But again I doubt for using the discrete graphics exclusively. The game software decides which adapter to use inside the Windows environment.

Jack E/NJ