How to update my drivers (CPU and GPU mainly) for my Aspire TC-885

HH_KappaX
HH_KappaX Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hello! I have bought my Aspire TC-885 in December 2019. I want to upgrade my drivers (CPU and GPU drivers mainly), Since I haven't updated my drivers, well, Since I got this PC; I would like to do it now, Since A program I want to use doesn't seem to work. I would like to learn how to update my drivers. Thank You.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    Windows update will do it for you, hardware drivers are usually in the optional updates section.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,456 Trailblazer
    HH_KappaX said:
    Hello! I have bought my Aspire TC-885 in December 2019. I want to upgrade my drivers (CPU and GPU drivers mainly), Since I haven't updated my drivers, well, Since I got this PC; I would like to do it now, Since A program I want to use doesn't seem to work. I would like to learn how to update my drivers. Thank You.

It depends if you have a dedicated GPU card? As the TC-885 uses its integrated GPU as its graphics card. If your Aspire TC-885 is still stock then install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to update all the Intel drivers (including and if there are new drivers for your CPU?) for your Aspire TC-885, if you have a dedicated GPU card then go to either NVIDIA or AMD and get the appropriate and latest drivers for that card from their sites.